Best 5 PDF Editors for Windows/Mac — Test and Reviewed
Did you ever want to edit your PDF files? PDF is a stable document which means it’s not that easy to edit it. The solution is to find a PDF editing tool to help you. Here in this post 5 best PDF editors are introduced to you.
Nitro PDF editor can be most professional and popular one in the field of PDF editing. Whether you need to modify text, insert pages, swap images, or add a corporate logo, Nitro PDF Editor gives you the power to make every PDF into a custom creation. Thanks to high-fidelity Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Nitro’s PDF editor can even easily transform scanned documents into searchable, editable PDFS that can recognize text in multiple languages. Among all the testing we’ve conducted on the most comprehensive PDF editors in the market, the errors of Nitro’s PDF editor are the most minimal, and the user experience is the best, for its interface is similar to the Microsoft Office style. And it’s stable, no bugs in our each feature testing. So here I recommend to you as the №1 choice.
• All the PDF features you need: Edit, convert, create, merge, secure, review, and more.
• OCR available.
• Apply and request unlimited electronic signatures.
• Save time and money by working digitally instead of printing.
• A familiar Microsoft Office ribbon-style interface shortens the new user learning process.
• Fully integrated with Nitro Cloud for easier collaboration
• The 14-day free trial gives enough time to evaluate the program before spending money on it.
Sold globally in 9 different languages, PDFelement is an all-in-one PDF solution for users of all types, and the only complete and leading alternative PDF solution to Adobe® Acrobact available on Windows, Mac. It is easy to create, edit, convert and sign PDF documents with PDFelement. You can edit unprotected PDFs directly via an interface that works much like a word processor or desktop publishing tool, create PDFs from scratch, make PDF forms, and make use of the OCR component to convert scanned images into editable documents.
Platform: Windows & Mac.
• Simple, uncluttered inteface
• Edit and annotate PDFs quickly.
• Create and convert PDFs from/to other file formats.
• Fill forms and sign contracts easily.
• Use OCR to transform scanned PDFs into editable text.
• Fully compatible with Windows and Mac.
3. Adobe® Acrobat
When it comes to PDF editor, Adobe® Acrobat must be in the list. It’s a complete complete PDF productivity solution. Create, sign, share, edit, convert, and export PDFs across desktop, mobile, and web. It does offer a free trial for 7 days. When the free trial period, you must buy the Pro version to continue to use it. It is a powerful PDF editor indeed, but it’s so expensive compared with other PDF Editors mentioned in this post.
Platform: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
• One week, absolutely free.
• Convert scans, images, web pages, and Microsoft 365 files to PDFs you can work with on any device, anywhere.
• Edit text and images, fill, sign, and send out live reviews of your document with Acrobat Pro.
• Stay connected to your PDF tasks wherever you go. Pick up right where you left off across your laptop, mobile phone, and tablet.
Foxit is another leading software provider of fast, affordable and secure PDF solutions. It’s the #1 pre-installed PDF software, shipped on one-third of all new Windows PCs, including those from HP®, Acer, and ASUS®. Foxit provides all the necessary tools for creating and modifying business documents, including text and object editing, drag-and-drop page organization, form creation, and multiple annotation methods. It also offers several levels of protection for sensitive documents including passwords, certificates, permission controls, and redaction. It also supports electronic signatures (including DocuSign), digital signatures, and digital certificates.
Platform: Windows & Mac.
• Create and edit PDF documents and fillable forms.
• Sort pages, add headers/footers/watermarks, and export PDF.
• Convert paper into editable and searchable PDF for paperless.
• Collaborate with other users so the whole team can participate.
Icecream PDF Editor is an intuitive PDF editor for Windows that enables you to create and edit PDF files. Make use of 4 major PDF editing modes: Edit, Annotate, Manage pages and Fill in forms. You can edit text and objects, add notes, manage pages, merge PDFs, protect files, and much more with the PDF editor.
• Edit any text in a PDF document with ease.
• Visually combine and reorder PDF pages, split and merge PDF files.
• Edit PDF objects: move, resize, rotate, etc.
• Easily create PDF documents from scratch.
• Set password or limit editing/copying rights for document protection purposes.
• Complete in-built forms in your PDF documents.
• Add notes, highlight areas, strike through or highlight text, add comments and more.